Episode 87: Better Bible Reading in 2021- New Shows, More Content, Better ResourcesNov 26, 2020
Welcome to the final episode of the 2020 season of Better Bible Reading! Today I want to share the upcoming expansion of the program, including new shows, more content, and better resources! Best of all, The BBR Community membership launches in February!
New Shows, More Content, Better Resources
When I first started Better Bible Reading, it was a twice per month podcast that covered basically anything I felt like talking about related to Bible reading.
If you visited betterbiblereading.com you would find scattered articles that appeared basically whenever I felt like posting an article.
Why is that? It’s because I started with no audience whatsoever!
On January 7, 2019 I launched the first podcast for Better Bible Reading
In June of that year, I beefed things up to one episode every week, and Thursdays became the new delivery date for podcasts ever since.
But at the end of 2020 I now have an audience and I no longer get to just talk about whatever I want. And that’s a good thing.
I now have what I didn’t have before: the helpful tool of feedback.
Listeners all around the world have shared with me what kind of episodes you want to see, what episode length will work best, and much more.
I’m thankful for all the feedback and I’m excited to tell you that I’ve listened and made some very exciting adjustments for 2021!
Better Bible Reading will no longer be exclusive to once a week on Thursdays. Instead, you can expect new shows multiple times a week, starting in January!
Let me introduce some of the new shows to you now!
- Five Minutes to Better Bible Reading
- Quick tips to guide you from my 6 step Bible reading process
- Giving an Answer
- Helping you form a personal conviction of what you believe and why you believe it with question and answer dialogue
- A critical analysis of the world in which we live in and how it relates to the Word of God.
- Teaching Thursdays
- Curated sermons and lectures from a range of Bible and theology studies
- BBR Interviews
- Conversations with guests on a host of topics we deal with on BBR.
In addition to the massive expansion of podcast episodes, I’m maybe even more excited to share with you something I’ve been working towards ever since day 1 of Better Bible Reading:
The BBR Community (Monthly Membership)
- Watch a growing library of video courses in 'The Classroom'
- Read articles and ebooks on a range of topics from 'The Script'
- Listen to the exclusive community podcast 'Doers of the Word'
- Discuss your learning progress in 'The Discussion Room'
- AND, special offers to enjoy all year long!
Are you ready to go deeper?
Join The BBR Community today for ongoing study in courses, articles, bonus podcast episdoes, and a community of like-minded learners. Let's get better, one day at a time!